The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-3) take on the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (3-1) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at the Hooper Eblen Center. It starts at 4:00 p.m. ET. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Buccaneers (to win on the moneyline) Matchup vs. the Golden Eagles ( ).
This article applies to betting data valid as of November 19, 2022 at 9:46pm ET. Check out the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim the best DraftKings sportsbook deposit bonus!
East Tennessee State Vs Tennessee Tech Betting Lines
Tennessee Tech (+6.5)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
East Tennessee State Vs Tennessee Tech Stat Rankings (2021-22)
|State of East Tennessee Avg. (Rank)||Tennessee Tech Avg. (Rank)|
|72.1 (146th)||Scored||72.8 (121st)|
|73 (276th)||points allowed||73.7 (295th)|
|34.8 (200th)||rebounds||37.1 (72nd)|
|10.9 (100th)||Out of. rebounds||11.6 (56th)|
|8.8 (56th)||3pt done||7 (221.)|
|13.1 (174.)||assists||16 (26th)|
|10.9 (60th)||sales||12.7 (227.)|
East Tennessee State Vs Tennessee Tech Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers were 11-18-1 against the spread last season.
- A 6.5-point favorite or more, East Tennessee State had an ATS win (1-4) last year.
- There were 17 Buccaneers games (out of 32) that reached the end last season.
- East Tennessee State and its opponent broke the 147-point mark 15 times last season.
- The over/under in this game is 147 points, 1.9 higher than the average total in last season’s Buccaneers games.
- Tennessee Tech’s record against the spread last year was 16-13-1.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record as an underdog of 6.5 points or more was 8-3 last year.
- Tennessee Tech lost 18 of their 32 games last season.
- Golden Eagles games had 147+ points 12 times last year.
- Tennessee Tech’s games averaged 146.4 total points last season, 0.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Sites for East Tennessee State vs. Tennessee Tech
East Tennessee State Impact player
- David Sloan kept the Buccaneers up to speed last year with 5 assists per game while averaging 3.2 rebounds and 12.6 points.
- Ledarrius Brewer led the Buccaneers with 14.6 points per game last season and averaged 2.1 assists and 5.3 rebounds.
- Tyron Brewer drove the Buccaneers on 6.7 rebounds per game last season, while 1 assist and 10.7 points.
- Jordan King led his team in points per game (14.6) last year and also had 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists. At the other end, he put up 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocks.
- Mohab Yasser averaged 7.2 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game last season, shooting 50.3% from the floor.
Tennessee Tech Impact player
- Jr. Clay averaged 12.9 points, 2.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game last season.
- Amadou Sylla averaged 5.4 rebounds per game while Keishawn Davidson averaged 4.3 assists per contest.
- Clay put down shots from beyond the arc at a 1.8 clip per contest a season ago.
- Clay averaged 1.6 steals per game while Mamoudou Diarra amassed a block per contest.