College football Saturdays are about to wrap up, which is a little sad. However, the games we have left are gaining in importance every week. However, DraftKings is spreading some cheer with a DraftKings promo code for new users worth up to $1,250 in free bet credits.
Claim $1,250 in Betting Bonuses on College Football with the DraftKings promo code
The DraftKings College Football Saturday promo code for new users is split into three offers to ensure new users have plenty of options to redeem. To learn more about DraftKings, check out our DraftKings Sportsbook Review.
How To Claim College Football Saturday DraftKings Promo Code
Qualifying for the DraftKings College Football Saturday Promo is easy. Visit the DraftKings website to start. No code needs to be entered when registering. Just follow the website link and use our step-by-step guide to sign up.
- Sign up for a DraftKings Sportsbook account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to provide personal information to register as a user, including name, email, date of birth, location, etc.
- Deposit at least $5 into your account and you will be automatically rewarded with a $50 free bet.
- Place your first bet on College Football Saturday!
Here’s everything you get with the DraftKings promo code
As mentioned, DraftKings Sportsbook offers one of the best in the business. Mainly because it is in three parts, it ensures users have the maximum chance of qualifying for the greatest possible free bet money. The three parts break down as follows:
- Deposit $5 and get $50: New users will automatically receive $50 in betting credits on their first deposit of $5 or more.
- 20% deposit bonus up to $1,000: every nA new user’s first deposit is matched with 20% up to $1,000. To get the full $1,000 you would need to deposit $5,000.
- Bet $5 and win, get $200: For your first bet, bet at least $5 on any moneyline. If this bet wins, you will receive $200 in free bet credit. These credits are divided into eight free bets worth $25.
Saturday’s college football betting preview
Here’s a look at some of the top college football games to be played on Saturday, November 19th.
Illinois (7-3) at Michigan (10-0) – noon ET; TV: ABC
Point distribution: Michigan -18
money line: Illinois (+675) near Michigan (-975)
Total score: Over 41 (-110) / Under 41 (-110)
Michigan will be tested in this one. The Wolverines will play against what is probably the best defense they have seen all season.
NC State (7-3) at Louisville (6-4) — 3:30 p.m. ET; TV: ESPN3
Point distribution: Louisville -4 (-105)
money line: NC State (+150) in Louisville (-175)
Total score: Over 45 (-110) / Under 45 (-110)
A fun afternoon matchup of contrasting styles — Louisville’s explosive offense against one of the better defenses in the ACC.
Tennessee (9-1) at South Carolina (6-4) — 7 p.m. ET; TV: ESPN
Point distribution: Tennessee -22 (-110)
money line: Tennessee (-2400) near South Carolina (+1200)
Total score: Over 66.5 (-110) / Under 66.5 (-110)
Tennesse is trying to make statements to ensure his path to the college football playoffs is safe. Just ask Missouri about last week. South Carolina had better be ready to score a lot if they want to stay close.
USC (9-1) to UCLA (8-2) — 8 p.m. ET; TV: FUCHS
Point distribution: USC-2 (-115)
money line: USC (-135) at UCLA (+115)
Total score: Over 76 (-110) / Under 76 (-110)
The first of two crucial Pac-12 matches will play a big role in who gets to compete in the Pac-12 championship. This game is worth getting into as there is potential for so many points that it could break the scoreboard.
Utah (8-2) at Oregon (8-2) — 10:30 p.m. ET; TV: ESPN
Point distribution: Utah -1 (-110)
money line: Utah (-125) near Oregon (+105)
Total score: Over 61.5 (-110) / Under 61.5 (-110)
Pac-12 after dark is always interesting, so make yourself a pot of coffee because the winner of that round has a clear path to the Pac-12 championship game.