Members of the CBIA, the state’s largest business organization, have elected 10 new members to their board of directors.
The group represents a diverse cross-section of Connecticut’s business community, including a range of industries, sizes and geographic locations.
The election results were announced on November 16 at the CBIA’s annual meeting in Hartford. The new directors will begin their four-year terms on December 1st.
“We are at a pivotal time for our state as we work to unlock the full potential of the economy through our Transform Connecticut campaign,” said Chris DiPentima, President and CEO of CBIA, today.
“These leaders bring a wealth of experience and a passion for service to our board.
“We look forward to their unique perspectives and innovative ideas in building a more dynamic economy with rewarding opportunities for all.”
The new directors are:
- Andrew Bologna, Partners, Insurance Services, EY
- louis gallo, SVP, Commercial Banking Market Leader, Wells Fargo
- jason guyot, President and CEO, Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Richard Ivanne, Senior Group Manager, EVP/Commercial Banking, M&T Bank
- brittany isherwood, President, Burke Aerospace
- Michael Labella, Connecticut Market President, TD Bank
- Marietta Lee, COO, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, The Lee Company
- Susan Martinelli, Office Manager in Hartford, RSM US LLP
- Moy Ogilvie, Hartford Managing Partners, McCarter & English
- Steve Sullivan, President, Connecticut Operations, Eversource Energy
The board of directors elects a new chairman to succeed him Rina PatelVice President of Operations Multi-Site at RSCC Wire & Cable, at its December 8th meeting.
Patel will remain on the board as past chairman.
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization with thousands of member companies large and small representing a variety of industries from all parts of the state. For more information please email or call Scott Beaulieu (860.244.1929).